Reach Prospective Customers With Direct Mail
Social distancing has made it harder to visit homes and meet with prospective customers to get the word out about your business. As a workaround to this, consider a direct mail program through ABC Supply’s Freedom Programs to help you reach qualified homeowner prospects.
Here’s how ABC Supply can help you create a successful direct mail program:
- Reach the Right People: Target single-family households within a designated zip code or address that is at least 10
years old. This helps you avoid wasting marketing dollars on unqualified contacts like renters, owners of brand-new homes under warranty or those outside your service area.
- Personalize Your Mailing: Show homeowners that you’re trying to reach them by including their names on the mailings.
- Share an Irresistible Offer: Include messaging that identifies a need, promises a valuable benefit and presents a clear call to action.
- Make Your Company Stand Out: Showcase your company name, logo, website and an eye-catching image of a completed project.
- Follow Up: You’ll receive a list of the names and addresses of the homeowners who received your postcard so you can follow up with them.