How We Support Professional Contractors
We Offer the Building Materials, Services and Expertise Builders Need
For more than three decades, ABC Supply has had a singular purpose: Treat contractors with respect and make it easier for them to get the products and services they need to tackle their projects and build their businesses.
Over the years, we’ve worked hard to find new ways to realize this mission and set the bar for what a trusted contractor-supplier relationship can be.
Here are some examples of how we support contractors' businesses:
- Order Management with myABCsupply
- Customers can do more on the go with this online platform that allows them to place and confirm orders (ordering not yet available in California), check the status of deliveries, view delivery photos, see statements, pay invoices and find their nearest ABC Supply location.
- Manufacturer Rewards Support
- Our associates can help contractors register in our system to make getting rewards and rebates fast and easy.
- Online Ordering Through ABC Connect
- This online ordering platform integrates ABC Supply’s products and pricing with leading industry software, so contractors can build estimates and place orders anytime, anywhere.
- Efficient Delivery
- We promise to deliver orders complete and notify you ahead of time if your order will arrive more than 30 minutes before or after your scheduled delivery time.
- Express Pickup
- If you prefer to pick up your order, we’ll contact you when it’s ready and ask you to provide an ETA. We’ll then stage your order in a designated location and an associate will meet you when you arrive to load your order. This procedure is designed to get you in and out quickly and follow social distancing recommendations in order to protect both you and our associates. (Express pickup may not be available at all ABC Supply locations. Contact your ABC Supply representative for details.)
- Hassle-Free Return Policy
- We want to make it as easy as possible to work with us, which is why we have a hassle-free return policy. Customers can return a product within 30 days of purchase with a receipt and receive a full refund.
- Customer Financial Services
- Our CFS team assists our contractor customers with access to lines of credit and terms to be more competitive and tackle bigger jobs.
- Customizable Marketing Materials Through Our Freedom Programs
- This collection of marketing materials makes it easier for contractors to get their name out in their community, freeing up their time to focus on other areas of their business. Through our Freedom Programs, we also offer in-home financing for homeowners.
Along with our resources, ABC Supply’s branch footprint (now more than 790 locations strong) and product offerings also continue to grow. We’ve added locations that specialize in both exterior and interior building products, so that contractors have access to all the brands and products they want and need at competitive prices.
Here’s a brief overview of how the products offered at ABC Supply branches differ from those offered by our two divisions: L&W Supply and Town & Country Industries.
- No longer just a roofing and siding products distributor, ABC Supply is the one-stop shop for exterior building products. Here’s a roster of some of the product categories we carry:
- Steep- and Low-Slope Roofing
- Windows and Doors
- Rain Gutters, Guards and Downspouts
- Decking and Railing
- Exterior Tools and Equipment
- Roofing Accessories
- While ABC Supply and Town & Country Industries offer the exterior building products contractors need, L&W Supply specializes in interior building products such as:
- Drywall and Wallboard
- Steel Framing
- Ceiling and Acoustical
- Joint Treatment
- Interior Tools and Accessories
- This division of ABC Supply offers some of the same windows, doors, gutters and siding that other
ABC Supply branches do, but specializes in the following:
- Pool and Patio
- Pool Enclosures
- Screen and Glass Rooms
- Hurricane Protection
- Storm Panels
- Hurricane Fabric
- Accordion, Bahama, Colonial and Rolling Shutters
- Industrial Products
- Sheet and Plate
- Marine Products
- Boat Lifts and Trailers
- Decks, Docks and Seawall
- Walkways and Canopy Covers
- Pool and Patio
Throughout our growth, we’ve maintained the same values and culture that our founders established in 1982. This includes providing ongoing training to every associate, so that they have the necessary product knowledge and expertise to provide contractors with the information and techniques they need to remain competitive.
Our continued commitment to and empowerment of our people helps keep our focus where it matters most — at the local level. Because our branches are part of their communities, our associates have insight into what the best products for your market are.
As we continue to grow, we’ll look for more ways to increase the value and support we offer to our contractor customers, so that they have what they need to tackle projects of any size. At the end of the day, we know we’re only successful when our contractor customers succeed.
Want to learn more about how ABC Supply is structured to support your business? Contact your nearest ABC Supply location. You can also visit our blog for general advice about how you can run a more successful business.