Diane M. Hendricks
Chairman of the Board and Founder
Diane M. Hendricks is chairman of ABC Supply Co. Inc., the company she co-founded with her late husband, Ken Hendricks. Beloit, Wis.-based ABC Supply is the largest wholesale distributor of roofing in the United States and one of the nation’s largest distributors of siding, windows and other select exterior building products. The company has been the recipient of seven consecutive Gallup Great Workplace Awards, which honors the most engaged and productive workforces in the world.
Diane also has controlling interest in Hendricks Holding Co., which includes an extensive and diverse collection of domestic and international companies in the insurance, construction, manufacturing, recycling, transportation and logistics, pharmaceutical research, and other business sectors. Diane also is a developer, and Hendricks Holding Company’s portfolio includes more than 25 million square feet of commercial real estate located throughout the United States.
With a strong commitment to civic projects and her conservative beliefs, Diane is a major supporter of economic development and education in her native Wisconsin, including underwriting the Wisconsin Eye Public Affairs Network, the first privately funded public affairs broadcast network.
Diane has served as a director at Blackhawk Bank, is a trustee of Beloit College and serves on the boards of various other local and state organizations. In 2007, Beloit College presented her an honorary doctorate degree for her contributions to civic and business life in the community.
The Hendricks family includes seven children – Kendra, Kim, Kathy, Kevin, Brent, Kara and Konya – and 17 grandchildren.
Civic & Philanthropic Activities
- Rock County 5.0 – Co-chair (2009 to present)
- Blackhawk Bank – Board member (2008 to present)
- Beloit College – Trustee
- Beloit Foundation – Board member (2003 to present)
- Wisconsin Eye Public Affairs Network – Board member
- Wisconsin Aviation Academy – Board member
- Rock Valley Chapter, Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs – Member
- Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Hendricks Foundation – Chairperson
- Beloit Memorial Hospital – Past board member
- Kandu Industries – Past board member
- Rock County Junior Achievement – Past member of Advisory Board
- Proud Supporter of the Republican National Committee
- United Way – Current active participant; past campaign chair and past board member
- Stateline Community Foundation – Past board member and chair
- Stateline Boys & Girls Clubs – Past chair, capital campaign