Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
Learn more about the economic aid package and how it affects the construction industry.
Relief Programs Overview
Watch the video to learn more about how the CARES Act can help your business during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Paycheck Protection Program
Watch the video to learn about how the Paycheck Protection Program can help keep your workforce employed during COVID-19.
Applications should be made directly to SBA-approved lenders, not the SBA. Click here for more information.
If you would like to retain Leo Law Firm to consult with your business related to these programs, you can contact Holly Lutz at email@example.com or call 256-539-6000. Other helpful resources can be found on the websites for the SBA sba.gov, Department of Labor dol.gov and IRS irs.gov
Economic Disaster Loan & Advice
Watch the video and learn about how the Economic Injury Disaster Loan can provide relief for businesses that are experiencing a temporary loss of revenue during COVID-19.
Paycheck Protection Program & Loan Forgiveness
Watch the video to learn about the changes to the Paycheck Protection Program and Loan Forgiveness during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Calculation
Watch the video to learn about the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Calculation during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Government legislation: Read the CARES Act Bill
- Impact of CARES Act on the construction industry:
- Roofing Contractor: $2 Trillion COVID-19 Stimulus to Help Roofing Contractors Stay in Business
- Associated General Contractors of America: Analysis of the CARES Act for the Construction Industry
- Construction Business Owner: What’s in the $2T Stimulus Package & How It Affects You
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry: Highlights of the CARES Act
Small Business Loans
The U.S. Small Business Administration offers guidance and loan resources.
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- Main Street New Loan Facility
- Main Street Expanded Loan Facility
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Learn about the act that requires employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Roofing Contractor: Implications of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act for Roofing Contractors
Resources and information for protecting employees from occupational exposure to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Control and Prevention for Construction Employers and Workers
- Preparing the Workplace and Additional Guidance for COVID-19
Health Organization Resources
Stay up to date with COVID-19 health updates and guidance for yourself and your workplace.