ABC Supply's inside sales team, sometimes referred to as our customer service team, promote and aid in the selling and supplying of ABC Supply product lines and services to existing and new ABC Supply customers. They may assist with ensuring that customer orders are properly scheduled for delivery
An inside sales associate is often times the first contact a customer, or potential customer, has with ABC Supply. In addition to helping to meet and exceed sales objectives, inside sales associates are responsible for assisting customers with the products and/or services they need while maintaining a professional image of ABC Supply.
Being the first ABC Supply representative a customer meets is not without some responsibilities and even challenges. While specific responsibilities may vary by location, some of the main duties that an inside sales associate include:
- Providing service to existing customer accounts
- Establishing, developing and servicing new customer accounts
- Resolving customer complains, billing issues, questions and concerns
- Ensuring customer orders are complete and accurate
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Having attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to use PC and related software
If you live in or are applying in Philadelphia, PA, click here.